Friday, October 23, 2009

FAREWELL


Encik Sulaiman and Puan Nor Azura

Today is the last day for both of this teachers because they will start their new life in others schools. Encik Sulaiman bin Maliki, our senior assitant had spend his services in SKSB about 7 years since Sekolah Wawasan was started. He gets his transfers to SK Seri Sitiawan, which is 5km away from SKSB. I hope he will never forget our's school and will always visit to us. Puan Nor Azura bt Murad, our KPEC fasilitator, got her promotion as a Headmistress in SK Bekuai, Pengkalan Hulu, Perak. Congratulation !!!
In here, I hope both of them will successful in their life endeavours in future.

1 comment:

zura said...

thank u for the wishes. I wish all in SKSB the best in your future undertakings. ruth can u please send me how to make the ID card that we use in SKSB.
Card yang gantung kat tengkuku tu la....tq and I mss u